XRX Business Centre Townsville is part of a world leading enterprise for business process and document management services. XRX Townsville is the Authorised Fuji Xerox Dealer for North Queensland and recognised as the market leader in the region.
We are a company totally focused on the customer experience and it is our people who bring this vision to life by living our values, giving the best of themselves and delivering the best customer experience possible.
Due to a business expansion our business is looking for an experienced Photocopier Technician.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Install, maintain and repair a range of office equipment, including photocopiers, digital multi-functional copier, scanners, printers and software packages
- Diagnosis and fault finding of network related issues.
- Provide total customer satisfaction for our clientele
- Excellent knowledge of current photocopier equipment
You will possess the following attributes:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in servicing of mono and colour digital printing products
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge of networks, PC's, software and operating systems, within a print/scan environment
- Clear verbal communication skills and exceptional customer service ethic
- A professional image with personal attributes of honesty, reliability, and enthusiasm
- A current and Valid Driver's Licence.
- A Restricted Electrical Licence is desirable.
In return we will offer you a competitive salary which is negotiable with experience in the industry, a fully maintained company car, toolkit, laptop, mobile phone, ongoing personal development, and a great and vibrant working environment with ongoing learning opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further their career with a market leader in the industry and work within an energetic team environment that encourages growth and development.
Please send your resume to the attention of our Service Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org