XRX Communication Solutions are a leading Telstra, Panasonic and Mitel Dealer with expert knowledge in helping your business achieve seamless communications through phone systems, internet data, Cloud services, cabling and wireless solutions.
We understand your business needs and give you professional advice offering a complete communications solution. Because we understand your business requirements we are able to streamline communications between your staff, your office and clients. Our Telecommunications solutions include support for mobile workers unbounded from an office setting.
Our high-quality phone systems are easy to operate and support multiple applications which integrate with office software for various business settings.
XRX Business Centre Townsville delivers quality telecommunication solutions from phone systems to video and conference phones. We integrate technologies that had once been seen as disparate and bring them together to communicate and collaborate, helping your business be more productive.
How to Choose a Business Phone System?
- What are your business needs? Does your business need a phone system that includes desk telephones? or Does your business need a virtual phone service using mobile devices?
- If your business needs desk telephones, you can choose between a traditional landline telephone service or a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system, which runs over the internet.
- If you choose VoIP for your business, do you want to house the system at your business (on-premises) or have your service provider host it (cloud-based)?
Q: Does my business need a phone system?
A: Absolutely. A phone system gives your customers, clients, businesses, colleagues and potential staff an opportunity to connect with you and help your business succeed.
Q: Which phone system is best for flexible work arrangements?
A: VoIP technology is ideal for remote workers and flexible work arrangements, ensuring employees can be reached at all times. It provides the added benefits of staying connected, utilising the full functionality of their desk phones through smartphone applications, while keeping their personal phone numbers private.
Q: Is the sound quality on a VoIP system as good as on a landline?
A: Technology has come a long way making it difficult to detect the difference between internet-based calls and landline calls.
Q: How are unified communications systems different from a phone system?
A: Many of today's phone systems are unified communications systems. These systems combine voice calling, messaging, and video or online meetings into one service. They also offer audio conferencing and online faxing.
Q: Which Phone system is better for a business with multiple locations?
A: While both on-premises and hosted systems can support businesses with multiple locations, a cloud-hosted solution can simplify things. Cloud-hosted systems can be managed from one online platform and can be cost-effective for your business as they don't require you to install complex PBX equipment inside each location.
Q: What do I need to do to set up a VoIP System?
A: We recommend you plan your data network to ensure you have enough bandwidth to handle your call volume. Setting up your network to prioritise voice calls will help ensure your call quality is clear and strong.
Phone System Features
- HD Voice Phones
- IP Telephony
- Desktop video calls
- Noise Reduction Features to make voices easier to hear
- Automatically raise voices when background sound is detected
- Slim body and tough type designs, waterproofing, dust prevention
- High Quality Sound
- 3 Party Conferences
- Smooth Meetings with remote staff
- Voicemail to email
- Voicemail to text
- Voicemail transcription
- Call forwarding
- Call recording
- Call queues
- The option of both local and toll-free numbers
- Interactive voice response
- Interoffice instant messaging
- Conference calling
- Automated attendants
- Extension dialing
- Ring groups
- Directory assistance
- Call transferring
- Internet faxing
- Call reports
- Call monitoring
- Missed call notifications
- Video conferencing
- Online meetings
- Instant messaging
- Text messaging
- Integrations with popular programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce and Google's services
- International calls