XRX Business Centre has been closely monitoring the activity of the Coronavirus, COVID-19 and our impact to help decrease the pressure on our community.
While it is important that we continue to service our customer’s needs, like you, our first concern is for the health of employees and their families, customers, business partners and our community in which we work. As such we have been taking proactive, company-wide precautionary measures across all our business activities including:
- Appointed an XRX Risk Control Team to review all scenarios and ensure we have contingency plans in place to maintain our services to our customers
- Taken a safety-first approach with all employees i.e. should any display any symptoms, no matter how mild, they should take the necessary precautions and not come to work
- Provided all employees with the latest hygiene updates along with their own personal hand sanitisers as well as installing hand sanitisers across the office
- Postponed all non-essential business travel
- Put in place provisions for employees to work remotely
We understand that the ever-evolving situation is creating uncertainty amongst our local community. However, we wish to stress that the actions implemented by XRX Business Centre are in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Australian Government with the aim to be proactive and preventative. We have a number of plans to follow depending on the course the virus takes in the coming weeks and we will continue to keep you informed.
If you would like to know more, please contact myself, or your business development manager.