Prepare your business for success amid a global crisis.
Is your business suffering from an aging phone system?
Are your staff using their own collaboration applications and sharing files over unsecured networks?
Would you like the ultimate offering in workplace flexibility and customer experience?
With the first of its kind technology, Access4 has combined carrier-grade services with the intuitive Microsoft experience that you can tailor to specific roles in your company.
Transform your Microsoft Office license into a fully functioning cloud voice and collaboration platform. Replace your business phone system and make calls to and from the public network with Microsoft Teams calling.
Microsoft Teams Calling outruns competing integration with a simple connection to your business phone system offering, not just public calling and DID but customer-focused features including:
- Call forwarding
- Call Routing
- Customer on-hold music
- Call Recording
- Centralise your company phone number
You can assign call-based employees to varying call queues to support your customer interactions, and users can transition between the office and their preferred device seamlessly.
Enabling a digital workforce with Access4 has many benefits including:
Information and Communications Technology
- Fully automated provisioning for services and handsets.
- Office 365 Active Directory integration removes the need to manage users in multiple places.
- Fully redundant cloud infrastructure with Service Level Agreements ensures the reliability of phones over a stand-alone on-premise solution.
- Open standards-based solutions and API integration allow further automation.
- Full functionality collaboration reduces the number of systems required to be managed
- Reduce user training requirements with a simplified user experience. Collaborate, message, voice, video, file and content sharing in one application
- Cloud Phone System provides telephony anywhere an internet connection is available allowing freedom to work remotely.
- Reduction in costs through the removal of dedicated telephony service line rental.
- Reduce risk through ‘zero terms’ contracts allowing the business to scale up and down as needed.
- A higher value for more reliable office phone systems with the redundancy built into the solution, not an additional cost.
- Lower cost of phone calls and bundled call packs reduce bill shock.
- Call Centre (Contact Centre) and voice solution provided by one organisation removing the integration points.
- Removes the need to build specific infrastructure and limitation around many lines running into the building.
- Unified Communications allows agents to be anywhere an internet connection is available.
- Highly available infrastructure in the cloud for higher reliability.
- Improved functionality of business telephone systems at a lower cost to drive business returns.
- Ability to provide for flexible working contributing to Employee Value Proposition.
- Access4’s partners provide more exceptional customer experience and responsiveness than the big Telcos.
- ‘Zero term’ contracts provide the ultimate assurance of service quality.
How long does it take to set up my service?
We understand your needs and the immediate importance of transitioning to a remote work setup for business continuity. Once the order has been confirmed and processed, our team works fast to get your service up and running as soon as possible.
Get the business communication solution your business needs for working remotely.