The DocuMate 4799 scanner is powerful and versatile, ideal for demanding environments. This scanner has superior reliability paired with high-speed (scanning up to 112 pages per minute and up to a 40,000 page per day duty cycle).
The DocuMate 4799 scanner employs three advanced sensor systems: ultrasonic double-feed detection, stapled document detection and intelligent feed control to ensure that your scan job will not be interrupted. Documents of various sizes can be stacked together in the automatic feed tray without concern because the DocuMate 4799 scanner employs not one, but three ultrasonic double-feed detection sensors to cover the entire width of a document. The second set of sensors is designed to detect staples anywhere in a document. As soon as a staple is detected, the scanning process is halted — minimising damage to the optical glass and your documents. The third set of sensors constantly monitors the thickness of documents being fed into the scanner and automatically adjusts the roller pressure to ensure that all pages are accurately fed.
The combination of three sensors creates one of the most reliable feed mechanisms available today. Up to 350 mix-sized documents can be stacked in the center of the automatic feeder, this eliminates the process of having to organise your documents according to their size, making scanning fast, easy and efficient.
A pre-scan and post-scan imprinter is also available as an additional option for the DocuMate 4799 scanner to print text on the pages as they scan.
- 3 Ultrasonic double feed detection sensors
- 112 ppm / 224 ipm at 300 dpiA3 (11" x 17") paper size • DADF holds 350 pages
- Daily Duty Cycle of 40,000 pages
- Scans at up to 112ppm/224ipm
- Kofax VRS Image enhancement
- Xerox FreeFlow Makeready Supported
- USB 2.0
- Comes with Visoneer Acuity, Nuance Paperport, Nuance OmniPage Pro, Nuance PDF Converter, Visoneer OneTouch software, Kofax VRS, and Office Gemini Dokmee Capture
- TWAIN, WIA and ISIS support
- Network Adaptor option
- Create searchable PDF files to make it easy to find scanned documents
- Pre- & Post-Scan Imprinter (sold separately)
- Colour Space Compatibility with Xerox iGen digital press