Microsoft Teams Calling
Making Phone calls in the Microsoft Teams application starts with the right Phone System from XRX Business Centre.
Microsoft Teams Calling provides the calling features that every organisation needs. Pair it with Direct Routing or Calling Plans so your business can make and receive calls from everyone and everywhere.
- Enterprise cloud calling
- Collaborative calling experiences
- Customer support experiences
- Global administrative experiences
What is Microsoft Teams Calling?
With Cisco technology at its core, using unified communications as a service. Microsoft Teams Calling is a great way to call from an application on your phone or computer. The reliable call software paired with Microsoft Teams makes this an ideal communication solution for any business.
Transform your Microsoft Office license into a fully functioning cloud voice and collaboration platform. Replace your business phone system and make calls to and from the public network with Microsoft Teams calling.
Enabling a digital workforce with Microsoft Teams Calling has many benefits, Microsoft Teams Calling outruns competing integration with a simple connection to your business phone system offering, not just public calling and DID but customer-focused features including:
- Call forwarding
- Call Routing
- Customer on-hold music
- Call Recording
- Centralise your company phone number
You can assign call-based employees to varying call queues to support your customer interactions, and users can transition between the office and their preferred device seamlessly.
How does Microsoft Teams Calling help ICT?
- Fully automated provisioning for services and handsets.
- Office 365 Active Directory integration removes the need to manage users in multiple places.
- Fully redundant cloud infrastructure with Service Level Agreements ensures the reliability of phones over a stand-alone on-premise solution.
- Open standards-based solutions and API integration allow further automation.
- Full functionality collaboration reduces the number of systems required to be managed
How does Microsoft Teams Calling help Human Resources?
- Reduce user training requirements with simplified user experience. Collaborate, message, voice, video, file and content sharing in one application
- Cloud Phone System provides telephony anywhere an internet connection is available allowing freedom to work remotely.
How does Microsoft Teams Calling help Finance?
- Reduction in costs through the removal of dedicated telephony service line rental.
- Reduce risk through ‘zero terms’ contracts allowing the business to scale up and down as needed.
- A higher value for more reliable office phone systems with the redundancy built into the solution, not an additional cost.
- Lower cost of phone calls and bundled call packs reduce bill shock.
How does Microsoft Teams Calling help Call Centres?
- Call Centre (Contact Centre) and voice solution provided by one organisation removing the integration points.
- Removes the need to build specific infrastructure and limitation around many lines running into the building.
- Unified Communications allows agents to be anywhere an internet connection is available.
- Highly available infrastructure in the cloud for higher reliability.
How does Microsoft Teams Calling help Executives?
- Improved functionality of business telephone systems at a lower cost to drive business returns.
- Ability to provide for flexible working contributing to Employee Value Proposition.
- Exceptional customer experience and responsiveness.
- ‘Zero term’ contracts provide the ultimate assurance of service quality.
How long does it take to set up Microsoft Teams Calling?
We understand your needs and the immediate importance of communication for your business. Once the order has been confirmed and processed, our team works fast to get your service up and running as soon as possible.
Get the business communication solution your business needs.